LiFe WiTHouT LoVe... HaS No SeNSe...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Turkey



Hello together!

I have not written in my blog for a long time, and during that time lots of interesting things happened to me which I will tell you.
During our holidays at the (Pont de la Puríssima) my parents decided to visit Istambul in Turkey, so we went there for 5 days. At first I wasn't very thrilled to go there because I had prefered stay home and to go out with my firiends, but then I decided to go and the experience was extraordinary! What a nice city...with all their castels, palaces and huge mosques. We had a good time there, it was nice to know a new culture and country which is half in Europe and half in Asia... the great majority of the people are like us, Europeans with white skin, so you didn't find big differences between us.

So I recomend everybody to visit this wonderful place, I didn't want to go there because it seems to be a bad and dirty land, but that are only prejudices... Now I'm happy that my parents made me to go with them.

1 kiss... and a big huge!! **_SaReTa_**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home