LiFe WiTHouT LoVe... HaS No SeNSe...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Samy's 18th birthday party


On saturday 10th of February I went to a wedding in the morning and came back at night, it was Edu's cousin who got married.

Then I went to Samy's birthday party at Ampuria Inn in Empuriabrava. It was also her mother's birthday and they had a big party together with people of different ages. We had a very good dinner and afterwards we had a good time with a magician, because he involved several people in his tricks and we laughed a lot. Then we danced until the morning and had a lot of fun. When the party finished at five in the morning I was so tired that I went to bed, but my friends all together went to Pacha to dance even more.

1 kiss and a big hug!!
_SaReTa_***

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home