LiFe WiTHouT LoVe... HaS No SeNSe...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Carnival 2007!!


Hi guys!

How are you this hard exams week?

So, I'm quite happy because we have only 3 exams left, the others are finished.

Today I want to talk about carnival, I know it was 3 weeks ago but I didn't have any time before.

My friends and I were dressed up as strawberries, it was a nice costume! We went to Rosas's and Castelló's carnival but we didn't have time to go to Empuriabrava's carnival. The reason was that we arrived very late on friday night after going to Barcelona to watch a funny theatre play "Don Gil de las calzas verdes".
I also went on two different days to the carnival at Sant Pere's, where my boyfriend lives. I knew lots of people there and I passed a great time there.

See you in class!! A big hug...mua**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home