LiFe WiTHouT LoVe... HaS No SeNSe...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My bithday!!


Hello again!
February 13th was my 18's birthday... finally!!!!

How fast time goes by, I can still remember when I was 12 or 13 and it seemed to be such a long time to be 18 and now here we are!

I'm a little sad because I haven't celebrated it. There was no time with all the carnival partys and exams...so we said to celebrate it after that, but my friends didn't remember. Last year I couldn't celebrate it for the same reason...
Simply too many exams

But well... I hope we can make a dinner soon.



Good night and see you** _SaReTa_

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Can Fonsu said…

    sarah!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday1 :-)
    now that you are 18 ... welcome to adult, responsible life ;-)
    YOu look stunning in the picture! all the best in life and take care... celebrating birthdays is fun until you are aprox 25. then it is a mixed-feeling celebration! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home