LiFe WiTHouT LoVe... HaS No SeNSe...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Barcelona-Getafe!

Hello again!
Last Wednesday I was at the Camp Nou with my boyfriend and his father to watch the Barça's match.
First of all, we thought it wasn't a very special match, but it became really important after Messi's wonderful goal! It was incredible, all the stadium was shouting, nobody could believe what I were seeing, what a spectacle!!
It became an interesting match, 5-2, lots of goals to see. I'm not a very fanatic football fan, but Edu is. He loves all the Barça players more than me, but well... :P I can live with it...
We returned home very late and I had to go to school the next day, I was tired, ,but well I think it was worth it. I have seen something that will pass at the sport history!

Bye Bye... see you in class!!

__SaRa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home