LiFe WiTHouT LoVe... HaS No SeNSe...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last exams


Today I did my two last exams, biology and english. I am so happy because I have nearly finished school. We didn't have much time to prepare all the exams and I am afraid I didn't get the marks I need.

At home we are busy with other things. Last week we found a hurt little cat of 2 months in the street and we took it home to look after it. Now it is one more of our big family, she is called Lissy. Another little cat we adopted last year at "Pro gat" has got an kidney infection and is very ill. We had to take it to the veterinary today and we hope it will be better soon.

This afternoon was the first day in weeks that I didn't have to study and I went to Figueres with my boyfriend shopping.


1 big kiss!! I'm happy today!! ;P


_SaR@!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home